Image Map

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

And now it's August

It is just hard to believe that summer is soon coming to an end.  This has been a summer that didn't provide much down time for me.  This has been a summer in which I attended more staff development, workshops, conferences, and special trainings like none other.  I have stayed so busy and have learned so much.  All of the time I have spent in class has been time well spent.  I am grateful for the opportunities that have been provided to me.  

There is so much that I have learned about teaching students, as well as teaching adult learners.  I am excited about the new school year and the opportunities that it will provide.  As each group of student's are different, so are some of  the ways that I will approach teaching these.  I feel like I have a new set of tools in my chest that I am equipped to use.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment